Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its Hump Day,

For us Sailors, its the halfway point of the cruise. We get to relax a little and chill for the day. A big steel beach picnic is already taking place. Its times like this the charcoaled hamburgers and hot dogs taste so good. Sure beats the galley food at this point.

Hope all you folks are enjoying your day.

Dutch

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Happy Hump Day!

Have a fabulous day of rest....

Be safe,
Kristen :welcome:

LOL...seems so funny as I'm just heading to bed for the night, you are out enjoying your day and lunch. :)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
[LOL...seems so funny as I'm just heading to bed for the night, you are out enjoying your day and lunch. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Seems arousing that your going to bed and he's taling about humping! LOL :D Hg

·
Premium Member
6,623 Posts
Hope you guys had a good time Dutch.:) Anyone see any mermaids?:thumbup:

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
HemmiGremmie said:
[LOL...seems so funny as I'm just heading to bed for the night, you are out enjoying your day and lunch. :)
Seems arousing that your going to bed and he's taling about humping! LOL :D Hg [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: Oh god, Rod.....knock it off! LOLOL.... I find time difference interesting...lol.

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
Uh, you guys should do something about that name. Hump day an sailors stuck on a ship with each other for months on end doesn't sit well. No pun intended.

Where are you guys going anyway?
Never ask a military man/woman where they are or where they are going because a lot of thing of that sort is classified or secret information. especially a ship at sea. The enemy would sure love to know things like that.

Al a Vet.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Well I believe he has said on this board where he is located in the past so I didn't think it would be a big deal to ask.

Since I asked him well let him decide what's best.

Dutchman don't give up to much info if you reply, there may be terrorist browsing hr.com.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Skylark_77_455
I am on USS Essex (LHD 2).
We are on station in the Persian Gulf.

Dutchman don't give up to much info if you reply, there may be terrorist browsing hr.com. Ghetto Jet
Ghetto, its the electronic surveillance ships sitting off our quarter that bother me more. In addition, you would be surprised to where our enemies pick up information on our movements.

And yes, both Ghetto and Gr8 '48 bow tie are right, I can state we are here, just can't be specific to exactly where the ship is, schedule or where we are going.

Hump day, com-on folks, look at where we are and figure the cliche'. You know half way over the hump (camels folks).

It was a good picnic. Hot dogs and hamburgs off the grill, corn on the cob and sodas. The only thing is we couldn't slug it down with a beer, but oh well, can't have everything.

Dutch

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Dutchman said:

I am on USS Essex (LHD 2).
We are on station in the Persian Gulf.

It was a good picnic. Hot dogs and hamburgs off the grill, corn on the cob and sodas. The only thing is we couldn't slug it down with a beer, but oh well, can't have everything.

Dutch
Thanks Dutchman

I'm glad you had fun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.