Hot Rod Forum banner
281 - 295 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a used Hunter System 700 electronic balancer. This one even came with the user's manual and parts list. It appears to date from the 1980s (the manual cover has a picture of a Ford Fairmont). Unfortunately, the manual has nothing on calibration. Is anyone familiar with the calibration requirements or process for this unit? Thanks.
700 Balancer

Send me an email adress and I will send you the service manual in PDF form
hi , i bought a hunter computer balancer system 700 about 2 yrs ago from a guy in pittsburgh pa. it came with no manual or service manual . i need a manual in pdf and service man in pdf to callibrate it . or even a printed one . i have had this for a few yrs and have not used it because i don't know how to use it . if you can help me i would be so happy to get the information . my email is [email protected] . i live in central city pa near the flight 93 memorial park in pa .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for manual wiring diagram for Hunter model 743048 balancer, having issues converting single phase to three phase so may have to wire lesson converter at motor and use drive to brake if there is in fact a DC brake in these. Thank you.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts

PM me your email and I will send PDF manual and service manual

Mike B
Do you still have the manual for the 700 series hunter balancer I have a model 711

PM me your email and I will send PDF manual and service manual

Mike B
Do you still have a manual for a hunter 700 series balancer I have a model 711 I can't get to balance it spins but won't stop I think it might be calibration issue

·
Registered
1 Posts
700 Balancer

Send me an email address and I will send you the service manual in PDF form
Your help would be greatly appreciated. Yet another old 700 that is on the verge of dying. Spins up once and won't do anything until power is disconnected and reapplied.... then one more spin and nothing. Vicious cycle. :D

Any way, I would be thrilled if you could forward the user and service manuals for the Hunter 700 to [email protected] . THANKS!

281 - 295 of 295 Posts