Registered
2 Posts
Hunter System 700 wheel balancer Manual

Looking for service manual for my hunter system700 model 711 single phase
I Thank You for any help....

·
It's shady under this tree...
175 Posts
Post a pic of the balancer and I could probably tell you the calibration steps. Most Hunter machines are the same when it comes to calibration.

Most are like this:

Set to Calibration/test. Drop the hood. When the spindle stops, raise the hood and screw the calibration weight on the inside (left) spindle plate, and rotate to the 12:00 position. Hit the "enter" (or equivalent) button. Drop the hood. Raise the hood when the spindle stops. Unscrew the calibration weight. Screw it back into the same hole on the outside (right) of the spindle plate. Drop the hood. When it stops, it should say "Cal ready."

Your Hunter rep should have the calibration weights. And nearly all Hunter balancers use the same weights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please Help. hunter system 700 wheele balancer

Hi everyone. I just bought a Hunter System 700 wheele balancer. It is 220 3 phase with a convertor to 220 single phase. I am in need of a user manual and calibration manual. I also need the to purchase the big nut that holds the rim down. My email address is [email protected]. If someone could help me i would be grateful. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hunter 700 Lower Plane Err

Thank you for manual.

I started the tire balancer,appears 888 for test, after that I get an error when I depress ENTER button twice. I don't know what this error means, but it's not working properly. Only starts when i depress START button and it stops only with STOP button. I did't worked with Hunter 700 because it was broken already and I have to fix it somehow.Any help ?

Thank you.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 279 Posts