Hot Rod Forum banner

81 - 100 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hunter computer balancer series 700 3phase

I just purchased a hunter computer balancer series 700 3phase but it didn't come with a operators manual can any one help me out and send me a operators manual I don't know how to use it I received a reply but files shown blank

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hunter computer balancer 700 series

I need some help I connected the balancer I got power to the system when I hit the on switch in the back it doesn't display the 888 it goest straight to 0.0 is that normal is my 1st question? Second when I press the on switch in front to do my test the wheel budges like it wants to turn but doesn't move and when I hold the stop bottom it rotates clockwise till I let go. When I check the components in the back right hand side seem to be functioning when I push start it locks in place and when I push stop it releases can any one help me with some tips

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could someone please email me the service manual for a Hunter System 700? My email is exetik at maine.rr.com

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
system 700 calibration

I have worked at my current shop for 9.5 years and our balancer has not been recalibrated in that time. I am trying to move it to another location and need to know hoew to recalibrate it. can anyone help me out? my email address is [email protected]

·
Ludicrus Skills
50 Posts
silverhawke said:
I have worked at my current shop for 9.5 years and our balancer has not been recalibrated in that time. I am trying to move it to another location and need to know hoew to recalibrate it. can anyone help me out?
Files Sent, Good luck with the calibration.

John

·
Registered
2 Posts
friends
* I have a hunter system 700, stopped working as I could tell calibrated or repaired these types of machines, if anyone can help me or send the user's manual would greatly appreciate

atte
ortega_d

email: [email protected]

81 - 100 of 279 Posts