Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a shame my vote was counted in California. But, being the most liberal state in the union, it came as no surprise. I almost considered moving to Ohio or Florida, where that vote would have packed more punch. Oh well, at least there are enough enlightened people in the nation to keep our current agenda.

MORE OF THE SAME...Thank god!

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
At least you weren't in New York.

That surprised me that New York was more in Kerry's favor percentage wise than Texas was in Bush's.

·
Premium Member
8,453 Posts
lluciano77 said:
It is a shame my vote was counted in California. But, being the most liberal state in the union, it came as no surprise. I almost considered moving to Ohio or Florida, where that vote would have packed more punch. Oh well, at least there are enough enlightened people in the nation to keep our current agenda.

MORE OF THE SAME...Thank god!
I rationalized that my vote counted in boosting up Bush's total popular vote percentage which improves his mandate. Hey, with no other representation in Washington (Marxist senators Feinstine and Boxer and imitation conservative rep Bill Thomas), I HAVE to rationalize!!

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Feinstine and Boxer are the biggest Feminazis out there. If they had their way we would all be strung up by our genitalia by telephone wires, while high voltage elctric current was applied. (Sorry guys, I stole that from Kerry's famous "War Criminal" speech).

I wish the Pied Piper would come along and chase those two through the streets.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i think the Girly Men of Kalifornia find it arousing to be hung by their genitalia. They like being dominated by bulls like fienstien and boxer.

·
or Jeff, or Doc, or...
989 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
At least you weren't in New York.

That surprised me that New York was more in Kerry's favor percentage wise than Texas was in Bush's.

Sure! Rub it in. :drunk: The only problem G/J is that there are so many Unions that were for Kerry and the Social Program recipients. Look at downstate vs the rest of the state. We have a small percentage of the population compared to NYC.

NY. AKA: State of Confusion

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Jeff I didn't know you lived in New York. For some reason I thought you were from Texas.j/k

You better show up at the Hotrodders meet, I've got a bunch of Kerry Edwards stickers I'm going to put all over your car.

·
Premium Member
8,453 Posts
I had a VW Microbus in the early 70s (family car - twim daughters) and that was the biggest pile of garbage I ever saw. Put 3 engines in it in 4 years!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have to say that I am quite embarrassed to live in New York since the election. I am glad the rest of states werent blindsided the same way, or else I would be looking for a bankruptcy lawyer...guess I am safe for another few years...............

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
galaxieguy3 said:
I have to say that I am quite embarrassed to live in New York since the election. I am glad the rest of states werent blindsided the same way, or else I would be looking for a bankruptcy lawyer...guess I am safe for another few years...............
Now there is a New Yorker that gets it.
It is amazing that the others bought into the liberal lies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts