Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how is everybody doing? A little about me. I was born and raised in Indiana. Served seven years in the military. I have been around motorcycles, four-wheelers, and cars pretty much all my life. I built my first vehicle at the age of 19 without any help. It was a 79 ford ranger 1/2 ton 4 x 4. It was a lemon when I got hold of it. But I have to say it turned in to the one that don't look the best but what it could do was make people wish they had it. Unfortunately it was stolen and stripped before I could get the paint on it. Anyway, I've tinkered through the years but haven't had a good project until now. I bought a 66 mustang w/ 289.
Anyway, I'm 37, married, have 2 girls - that will put Grey on ya - I started my own business 5 years ago and have'nt died yet. I enjoy coaching my daughters in softball, I also play, Unfortunately, I don't get to much but I love riding my Harley when I can. I've had it four years and still have less then 7000 miles on it if that says anything. I love football - GO COLTS - anyhow, I look forward to discussing your projects and mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.