Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
he sure was getting some rev's out of that car,, thinking maybe it was a mustang ????,, its hard to be sportsman like when dicks do crap like that,, no way he could run with him ,, :mwink:

·
Registered
130 Posts
words

I'm thinking it was a mustang too..that hood scoop reminded me of the cobra style..but wow what did that little blue car have for a motor?...he must have been cranking also.... :eek:

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Looked like a case of an over powered car with poor handling and ham fisted driver against a good handling, underpowered car and more skillful driver. Did you notice the rev light flashing? How about the P poor down shifting approaching and during the hard right hand turn where the pesky little car kept eating his lunch?

Trees

·
... & Insanity Ensues .....
933 Posts
seams like the camera care kept trying to get on the outside before a turn with the intention of muscleing the blue car out of his way .....

all that $ into the car, but he obviously never bothered to work on his temper ... he kept intentionaly doing burnouts, but i didnt see the water box OR the dragstrip ANYWHERE in that video ....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts