Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HEAD GREASEWHORE
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it worked I put together a journal of my car.. Let me know if it works please !

Pup

·
HEAD GREASEWHORE
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummm..... 1998 Sunfire Blue .... I have no i dea actually .. I had no idea of what colour I wanted to paint it ......... so when the tow truck brought my car to the shop a Sunfire was in the shop with collision repairs.. I saw the blue and said "Thats it!" and the rest is history

Pup

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice journal! The color looks good too. There's something about a girl with a sander. :mwink: I gave my girlfriend some 80 grit paper to carry around, but it's not the same. :D

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Nice color. That's just about what my longbox truck was before I repainted it. Only that year it was called Black Saphirre. I am a sucker for the '70-'72 Montes. Nothing looked good after that in my opinion. Great Job!!!! :thumbup:

There's something about a girl with a sander. I gave my girlfriend some 80 grit paper to carry around, but it's not the same.
Now that is just funny!!!

Kevin

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,783 Posts
car and dog

Nice car,,

Was that the stump end of a Rottweiler i seen in the one picture????

Keith

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,783 Posts
dog

The picture of you sitting down holding the sander..It looks like the back end of a Rottweiler Standing in front of the ford truck,,,,,

Look in my album,,,you'll see the front of one L.O.L.

Keith

·
HEAD GREASEWHORE
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No Kstar thats my black lab Millar ......... i have another Chocolate lab .. Boomer .... they are my boys!

Pup

·
Registered
22 Posts
chevyluvnpuppy

Nice journel.Had two of these way back one big block both bad luck for me.Oh well.Way it goes when your life is hot rods,hot rods. :welcome:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts