Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some pics of a 67 Bonneville Ragtop that's almost finished.

The "icky" pictures were taken this spring, April or May.

The "nice" pictures were taken on Saturday, November 13.

Still needs some Polished Torque Thrusts and some BFG Radial T/As.

HMMMMMMMMM.......Pics didn't work.........I'll try again:smash:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
akm said:
nice cars you have there :cool:
Unfortunately, they're not all mine! I have a small restoration shop out back and the cars in the gallery are some of the finished product.

The only ones that are mine are the 63 Ford, the 66 Fairlane, and the 60 Edsel.

But it's cool 'cause I get to PLAY with them 'til they're claimed by their rightful owners! If iot's something really neat I just stall 'em for a few weeks. "Nope, not quite ready yet, gotta do some more 'road testing' "...........:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
sweet cruisemobile, and I'll bet it's big enough that you could drive through an import bling bling show and havve jap crap stuck all over in the grille like dead bugs after a highway drive.:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ChevelleSS_LS6 said:
sweet cruisemobile, and I'll bet it's big enough that you could drive through an import bling bling show and havve jap crap stuck all over in the grille like dead bugs after a highway drive.:)
Don't like to get bugs on the grille so I'll just crush them beneath the tires of the mighty beast! :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.