Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's not neat, but it is old and would come cheap. I have been telling my wife that I would have no problems if I chopped it up and could not finish it, because it has been sitting behind a shed for over 10 years now. Looks like a 50, but my Hudson smarts are minimal at best. She's rusty as hell, but the body lines of the old thing look pretty cool. This might be a good place to attempt my first roof chop. If I ruin it, I just aided the inevetable.

I am getting that old car feeling again, and this time it's not some Chevy trying to tempt me away from my mopar roots.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I can pretty easy, visualize that body style as a 4 door convertible
with a Hemi in it. 18 inch wheel on back and 14 inch on front with some nice ghost flames. or a Fouch neutral two tone with a chop top.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kind of like that, but two doors and no giant hood ornament. I gotta get around to crawling under it once this Thanksgiving thing is over. If the frame is OK, I just may be in the game again. I can just see the license plate frame.

Hudson built....... HEMI powered.

·
Registered
113 Posts
MoparReligion said:
Kind of like that, but two doors and no giant hood ornament. I gotta get around to crawling under it once this Thanksgiving thing is over. If the frame is OK, I just may be in the game again. I can just see the license plate frame.

Hudson built....... HEMI powered.
UNIBODY.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts