Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's called "Mischief 3000", it a film about the Gumball Rally 3000 race from New York to L.A. 200 cars, mostly Ferraris, Ruff Porsches, BMW's, Vettes, Audi's, all high dollar cars. It's a real race, made from cameras that were in some of the cars. It Unbelievable, they've got film where these guys are going 200 mph on public roads, 150 in traffic passing on the shoulder, Most guys are getting 3-5 speeding tickets a day, some get arrested, a few have accidents, road blocks get set up. There’s extra footage of street racing in Australia, drivers meeting, all the cars in the garage before the race. It's AWSOME. http://www.totalvid.com/videoDetail.cfm?intSelectedIdnt=6690069&v=7232399 this is the one I bought, it's cheaper at Best Buy, if you guys have those near you house.

Mike

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
Yea poncho I just noticed you can ...its 2.99 to download ..to me thats a excellent deal becuase the dvd and vhs are 20 bux a pop thats 17 dollars saved by downloading and burning it yourself. And it beats blockbuster rentals by 2 bux woohoo. Wait lol i just added it to my cart.....ITS $ 1.50 they are giving a discount:D

Mischief 3000, Vol. 1 Video Download $1.50

Sub-Total $2.99
Your Savings Discount ($1.50)
TOTAL $1.50

heheh i just read below the total
Once downloaded, you can view this video an unlimited number of times over 7 days.

When you purchase the DVD or VHS version of this video through TotalVid.com, you will receive a lifetime license to view the video on your PC an unlimited number of times!

hmmmmmm wonder if its on a time lock.

·
Administrator
18,472 Posts
1Fast65Elky said:
Yea poncho I just noticed you can ...its 2.99 to download ..to me thats a excellent deal becuase the dvd and vhs are 20 bux a pop thats 17 dollars saved by downloading and burning it yourself. And it beats blockbuster rentals by 2 bux woohoo. Wait lol i just added it to my cart.....ITS $ 1.50 they are giving a discount:D

Mischief 3000, Vol. 1 Video Download $1.50

Sub-Total $2.99
Your Savings Discount ($1.50)
TOTAL $1.50

Free on "Supernova" would be better.......Gawddd...I'm cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts