Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly I'm a 1st timer here.I found this site on google. I've recently purchased a 37' plymouth sedan that is a real Dream of a Project Car.But I regret to say to some,that I have to sell it do to Family Needs! Recently my wife and I had our second kid. 2 Boys under my belt now.One is 6years old in Kindergarden the other is 3 months old. So you see this Dream Car I had just purchased with all these goodies that it came with it gots to go_Only because I'm looking into the future and the car will just sit for a while cause I really have no time or money to put into now.So I must sell it to someone who will give this Car some Tender Lovin! I'm gonna try to sell it here on site.So wish me luck brotha's!Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry I 4got to say I was a Newbie!

I Love old classic hotrods! New to the site! And new to the hotrod scene! I hope to learn and gain a lot of knowledge from this site!Thanks! O-yeah I'm from Sacramento Ca. And I'm currently trying to sell my 37 plymouth.

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Welcome to the site... :thumbup: You will need to put it in our classifieds.. ;) Been there more then once.. :( But I also learned along the way, when you put them first, it will come back even better later.. Good luck.. Remember it takes a good man to sell his cars for his family.. ;) You will be blessed for it... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.