Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been bearing this burden for so many years that I just can't bear it anymore. When I was going to JC in the late 60s we had a fund raiser for our football team. It was a car bash where you paid a dollar and got 5 swings of a sledge hammer at a 'junked' car. Now the sin; it was a pristine '59 Caddy! I didn't arrange the car but I did take some swings and even bashed one of the front bumper bullets.

There, you all probably hate me now but I feel better having cleared my soul.

·
Administrator
18,636 Posts
Some would consider that a good thing......................another "Land Barge" off the road...................not me, of course. I think you're a MONSTER.

·
Registered
115 Posts
:spank: :nono: :pain: :boxing: :eek: :sweat: I would post more but that is all they have:) but i guess it's ok, you didn't know what you were doing. :) I've got a picture of one of those things in a old car craft I got

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
I'm sorry willys but the only way I'll ever be able to forgive you for your attrosity is that you will now have to get a nice '59 Caddy and build it to an extreem state. NOW GET TO WORK AND DON"T STOP UNTIL YOU CAN SHOW SOME PICS. I know, I know this is a very stiff punishment but someday you'll thank me. lol

Al

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
OH MY GOD !

The horror of it all. 15 lashes with a wet noodle for you my friend.

Centerline

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Gr8 '48 bow tie said:
I'm sorry willys but the only way I'll ever be able to forgive you for your attrosity is that you will now have to get a nice '59 Caddy and build it to an extreem state. NOW GET TO WORK AND DON"T STOP UNTIL YOU CAN SHOW SOME PICS.
Al
And the ultimate punishment...you will not be allowed to paint it yellow.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Intrigue said:
hats nothing A bunch of stole a huge white rabbit and we killed it with sticks Just for the hell of it. The horror
REWORDING
That's nothing. A bunch of us stole a huge white rabbit and we killed it with sticks Just for the hell of it. The horror

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:nono: it's either coolness or auto-part or they're secret kid

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Go ahead. I deserve all the abuse you can heap.

As I recall that thing was so stout that they quickly took off the 5 swing limit and let people take as many as they wanted until they got too tired to swing any longer. Although it took quite a beating over the day, I think it came out better than the brutes!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
I didn't hit it on purpose.

I came over this hill like the General Lee, late at night. One of the guys in the car managed to get the words "dude, there's a |BAM| cat in the road" To late.
Ouch. Well....at least he TRIED to warn you. Slow down and stop killing the wildlife there turbo. :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.