Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Bob. I am a 19 year old college student who has been tooling around with cars straight from the beginning (I was driven home from the hospital in a 1960 Lark 5 or so days after birth). I am the 4th generation Studebaker lover and currently own 3 Studes. I have a 1964 Studebaker Cruiser (pictured) which is still under the works and has a few things needed before I sell my firebird and drive her everyday. It has a Studebaker 289 (not the ford 289), PS, and soon to be disc brakes. I also have a 1964 Super Hawk complete with a Studebaker 289 V8 with 10.25 compression from the factory. She is also outfitted (again from the factory) with a Dana 44 rear axle housing posi 3.54 gears, AC, PDB, PS, and a lot more (only 63 Hawks in 1964 were "super hawks" with the R1 engine). I also have a 1959 Studebaker Lark 2 door Hardtop which will hopefully be given a Studebaker Golden Hawk supercharged engine and adapted with a 5 speed trans with a dana 44 with posi 3.73 gears. Also other mods to it like a custom interior, etc to give is "street rod" status. Any way I just wanted to say hi.

Attachments

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Hi Bob...

Not many serious Studi guys here but your very welcome to join the rest of us!!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome

Hi Bob
Welcome aboard! Nice wheels, it brings back a lot of fond memories. Thanks for posting it.
Squid

1 - 3 of 3 Posts