Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is.....

http://www.buysell.com/showad.asp?id=29223516

let me know if the link doesnt work. Since it's a 4x4 I'm kinda skippy about it. My dad told me lets go take a look at it. I dont wanna buy somethin that'll be a pain in the butt later.
Also 4x4's arent easy to lower, so I dont know. It runs fine says the owner.
Can you just disconect the front driveshaft?

$950
1958 INTERNATIONAL 3/4 ton, 4x4, runs and drives, must sell (Winnipeg) $950. obo. Winnipeg Tel: 204-222-9320

Mike

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it's got a fugly bed on it so that'll have to go, but its still driving which is a bit plus for me.
Rattle can it flat black and slap on cragar ss wheels, no bed just a piece of flat plywood:thumbup: :thumbup: ya right, like that'll ever pass Safety around here.

Mike

·
Registered
806 Posts
Dude grab it up, after I bought my pick up a 57 International 4x4 came up for sale for about the same price, lets just say i was disappointed. Also with the winters you have 4x4 might not be a bad idea. And theres just something wrong about lowering an international...

·
Registered
77 Posts
link-o el work-o nada for me.

but i have seen em, and they dont look good jacked up, but then again, i never seen them lowered...

i was gonaa buy a mid 60's 2wd international pickup, maybe ill go back and ask

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.