Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this old amp/graphic equalizer combo that is brand new in the box. but i don't have the instructions or a wiring diagram on how to hook it up. can someone help me????
PS: it is a Kenwood model No: KGC-4300

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Amp

Doc here:pimp:

Your best bet is to email Kenwood For a copy of the installation instructions. The have a good tech support system.

Anything else would be a guess that might damage the amp.

Doc :pimp:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kenwood Kgc-4300

little41dodge said:
i have this old amp/graphic equalizer combo that is brand new in the box. but i don't have the instructions or a wiring diagram on how to hook it up. can someone help me????
PS: it is a Kenwood model No: KGC-4300
I also have this same model. I hooked it up back in the mid 90s. I have posted questions to KENWOOD the corporation on a replacement part I need to re-hook it up. I am currently looking for the instructions on how to do this as well. I will let you know if I find it and then if you have a fax number I can fax it to you. Meanwhile, on the back of the unit is a 5 to 6 prong plug with some wires coming out of it. This plug is used to connect the unit to a car radio. Can you tell me the colors of the wires and in what order they are. Let me know if you have any questions and I will get right back to you.
T.J.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts