Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passed my road test today:thumbup: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my liscence and am now legally entitled to drive a hot rod:D :p

Just thought I'd share, I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I remember when i got my lisence was exciting as hell, Way to go man!! Got a helmet..? Stunt Suit.............:p:pimp:

---my last post had too many smileys and got messed up when I tried to submit......This was a short summerized version ,too tired to type an essay again lol.--

Congrats and Have a Blast :thumbup:

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Good for you bro. Don't let your ego talk yourself into thinking you have more driving ability than you actually do, it's a recipe for disaster. Whats the current whip?

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
1Fast65Elky said:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I remember when i got my lisence was exciting as hell, Way to go man!! Got a helmet..? Stunt Suit.............:p:pimp:

---my last post had too many smileys and got messed up when I tried to submit......This was a short summerized version ,too tired to type an essay again lol.--

Congrats and Have a Blast :thumbup:

If my memory serves me right you are allowed 8 smileys in a post.

Al

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats!

ahhh yes... the joys of the highly addictive and expensive act of driving. :D

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Congratulations.I failed my first test back in 1986.I hit "the imaginary man in the crosswalk."True story.I guess the adminastrator found his wife in bed with someone else and took it out on me.Heck,the invisible man should have been paying attention,walking around a bunch of teens wanting their license

·
Kenneth Howard hates me...
129 Posts
Congratulation!! Now you have to go out and make some awesome memories to share with the kids when you get to be a old timer......

C

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys!:D As for my current whip.........well let's just say it's a Dodge Caravan:p for now.........that'll change soon hopefully.
Yeah I know I'm a sucky driver and which areas I gotta be way more carefull in so I try to work at that.
Its just nice to know that now I never have to begg my dad or brother to drive me to Princess Auto, Canadian Tire or a Junkyard. I'M MY OWN MAN:evil: muahahahahahahahah.....

Mike

·
Registered
159 Posts
So, do you get to take the car to school now? The minute I got my license, that's what I did. Bought a car (Dad co-signed for the loan) and started driving to school. Finally I didn't have to worry about getting my hand chewed off by one of the neighborhood strays. (They were mostly German Shepards and Dobermans at the time and pretty vicious from years of being taunted.

Chickie.

·
il enforcer
75 Posts
Nightfire said:
Thanks guys!:D As for my current whip.........well let's just say it's a Dodge Caravan:p for now.........that'll change soon hopefully.

Mike
Be thankful for the Van. I lived with my aunt and uncle when I was a teen and they drove Corvettes. It sounds great but driving with my aunt in her 67 Roadster was not fun. God help me if I would have scratched it or worse.

The car they bought for me to drive was a 74 Monte with a transplanted LS5 in it. The 1st snowfall I came within inches of being a spot on the pavement. A Yugo would probably been a better first car.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I drove a '76 Montego with a 351 Modified in it. Sucked back the gas but she could sure go when you needed to. The tank-like aspect was also good for a beginning driver in that if anyone hit me or I hit anything, I wouldn't get hurt too badly. Also good for doing fishtails and 360's in the parking lot at work in the winter.:D :p

Chickie.

·
Registered
0 Posts
congrats! i got my licens whene i was 15 . fooled into thinkin i was 16(idiots) , but the fist week i got a ticket for road racing. the mustang i have now was my first car!! kept all these years

1 - 20 of 34 Posts