Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by after a year and everybody’s whining.
I haven’t been by since the site started changing. I’m glad this place is still here but it seems like there’s a lot of complaining going on. So why don’t ya’ll just take it easy and have a beer on me. Tell the bartender what you want and she’ll give it to you. Well almost anything…

http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/beer_usa.htm
:D

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
It's just the children acting up again. Maybe someone can start a Hotrodders Jr. com for them to play on and act like petulant little kids. :rolleyes: Dan

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
I was in the middle of reading that post when it hit the dump. Blaming mods for people exiting this site is way off base, it's the little heathens running members off, Argggg. Once again, it's a damn good thing stupidity is not against the law. :smash: Dan

·
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS
1,545 Posts
dinger said:
I was in the middle of reading that post when it hit the dump. Blaming mods for people exiting this site is way off base, it's the little heathens running members off, Argggg. Once again, it's a damn good thing stupidity is not against the law. :smash: Dan
Took the words right out of my mouth! :thumbup:

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
Larry, it's time to run the little heathens back to mommy and daddy for some lessons in manners.

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
LOL i knew all the codes for that site, think my favorite was "strip" and "remove" also "fight" "Kiss" "Excercise" "splits" many many more hahaha...
:drunk:

Attachments

·
here to learn
276 Posts
RS im glad some one said it. i didn't want to because i dont feel i have the seniority to speak up so much, besides i use this web for knowledge not gossip

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey! Glad to see ya’ll still here! I see BBB, dmorris, madd, and the 4 jaws are still around too, but where’s Halloween King?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm, I see, Ya’ll had a witch hunt and HK fit the profile. Sad and seems kind of ironic…

·
Registered
5 Posts
rs said:
I stopped by after a year and everybody’s whining.
I haven’t been by since the site started changing. I’m glad this place is still here but it seems like there’s a lot of complaining going on. So why don’t ya’ll just take it easy and have a beer on me. Tell the bartender what you want and she’ll give it to you. Well almost anything…

http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/beer_usa.htm
:D
I want a johnny walker on the rocks please...

thanks toots :welcome:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I used to log on every day- now maybe once or twice a week... seems tougher to get simple advice as some 'pros' need to hash stuff to death arguing over 'what tool to open the can with'... it seems...( even though their albums and journals are empty....) and then when 'common man' advice is given it is attacked.... sure there are better ways to do things- depending on one's monetary situation and the professional friends one may have... I just don't understand the arguements and belittling attitudes of some when personal advice was given that worked for them and they just wanted to help others... I thought that was what the site was for.... HELP ...Sure I can tell someone the BEST way as I know it... or I can help them with what I would do when the "BEST' is out of their reach.......if that is wrong I guess I'm on the wrong site.... Now that my whining is over I'll get back to the garage. Thanks for allowing me to vent!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
There was and hopefully still are enough members to help with others hot rod building questions. I had to shelve my project and still have a long ways to go. One reason I stopped back by was to find the pictures that were in my old album but it seems to be gone after the changes.. Johnny Walker! I love it too but I said a beer! I ain’t paying a bar tab for whiskey too! I just have a "serve" and then wipe my drool off with a “shirt” hint hint.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
1,642 Posts
Dragon J said:
I used to log on every day- now maybe once or twice a week... seems tougher to get simple advice as some 'pros' need to hash stuff to death arguing over 'what tool to open the can with'... it seems...( even though their albums and journals are empty....) and then when 'common man' advice is given it is attacked.... sure there are better ways to do things- depending on one's monetary situation and the professional friends one may have... I just don't understand the arguements and belittling attitudes of some when personal advice was given that worked for them and they just wanted to help others... I thought that was what the site was for.... HELP ...Sure I can tell someone the BEST way as I know it... or I can help them with what I would do when the "BEST' is out of their reach.......if that is wrong I guess I'm on the wrong site.... Now that my whining is over I'll get back to the garage. Thanks for allowing me to vent!

Could you give an example of somebody who attacked your information?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts