Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
****** was a really neat cat. too bad he had to die. dammit knobie, you killed ******. you bastard.

but. in retrospect, i guess it was all for the best, we have enough guys hitting on highschool girls, he'd of gone to the big house for sure, what with his new job as a janitor.

the ****** threads are the only ones that made me shed a tear when they got thrown out of the dump.

knobie, how's mustang michelle? and momma? and don't forget carmen with the teeth..........

yeah, you can deceive the board and not get in trouble for it, perfect case in point. there was never any anything like a fact finding mission or investigation into ****** gate at all....
just lies and deception.:evil:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Huntsville???!!! The wife's out of Rosseau, and has a bunch of friends in Huntsville. small world.
I heard of this video, thanks for the link.

·
55_crush
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
flyfisher!
If your ever in Huntsville, look me up! We are hosting our last cruise night this Sat Oct 9th. It starts inside Huntsville place mall Sat Morning and continues from 6pm outside! Bring your ride!! We have a blast! I will PM you my phone #

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey Knobie,
The wife will probably be in Huntsville, but I'll be working in the shop. I have a couple of cars to paint before winter and one's just about ready. Next year I'll have the Mustang up and running and Muskoka will be the first major trip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts