Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've just ooked at Cadzilla, the front is great, but the rear is all wrong, that 'slope' makes it look like a mobile take off ramp for a freestyle motocross rider.................but what would I know?

·
Registered
608 Posts
I've just ooked at Cadzilla, the front is great, but the rear is all wrong, that 'slope' makes it look like a mobile take off ramp for a freestyle motocross rider.................but what would I know?
They weren't going for "classic" lines on Cadzilla... just "radical never been done before".
He had a matching "Harley" done as well...

·
Registered
608 Posts
I had a 69 coupe deville so im bias to the mid 50's to late 60's cars, my all time fav is still the 68 Eldo with the 56 running a close second.
Episode 1 of the new season of "Bad Chad Customs" might give a Cadillac purist a heart attack, but the car came out pretty rad looking.
He turns a 57 caddy (forget which model) into a 2-seater "roadster" (there is no top, so not a convertible).

His cars tend to be "budget" customs, so the guy's budget was only 35-40K (Canadian).
I don't know what that is in $US, but I'm sure it would cost ALOT more here...

·
Semper Gumby
395 Posts
Episode 1 of the new season of "Bad Chad Customs" might give a Cadillac purist a heart attack, but the car came out pretty rad looking.
He turns a 57 caddy (forget which model) into a 2-seater "roadster" (there is no top, so not a convertible).

His cars tend to be "budget" customs, so the guy's budget was only 35-40K (Canadian).
I don't know what that is in $US, but I'm sure it would cost ALOT more here...
Tragically, his shop is about a zillion miles away from me (I'm in BC, he is in Nova Scotia. Can't get much farther away)
$40 K in Cdn money is about $30K in $US

·
Registered
899 Posts
Well, I was gonna chuck in some of my loose couch cushion and pocket change to bid on it until I saw the missing valve stem cap. I'm not bidding that much on an incomplete project car, lol! Seriously, that really is a beautiful car. I love the color, the lines, the interior, it all just plain works.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.