Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
kc0kfg
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says Im looking for some thoughts or better yet some pics of interior ideas all I can seem to find on the web is old 80's van stuff

My 66 is bare top and sides the wood floor has been finished but that is all that is done.

It does not have to be show winner or please all who see it after all its mine and in the end it will be done to my eye,But I just cant seem to think of any design ideas Im open to wood or fabric or a combo of materials.

Lets see what you would do with it so I can get some fuel for my winter plans.

Thanks Brian kc0kfg

If you have not seen inside a panel truck think suburban with no windows

Thanks Brian kc0kfg

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
These guy's are amazing !!!! They have some great pictures of the art they do.. (I have to call it that, Because to me it is...)And they are member's here also... :) Mr.Dan is also a great guy to talk to for help... I would love to spend a week with anyone of these guy's..as far as us giving you idea's..That will be very hard to do.. That's a choice you will have to make,, If you are getting someone to do it..You will have to sit down with them and make a plan..These guy's and a lot of other's, do one off interiors.. That's why they are the best.. :thumbup:

http://www.kristkustoms.com/gallery.html
http://www.interiorsbyshannon.com/

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
I think some seats ffrom an Escalade or one of the late Gm SUV's with the wood floor..do some either vinyl or leather side panels..

Sam

·
No substitute for cubic inches
211 Posts
What kind of seating arangement are you wanting? As in are you just doing front seats and an open rear area or multiple seat rows or possably a wrap around couch/bed in the rear. This will make a big difference in how you do the walls and such.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.