Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Apprentice
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, got an original Yenko Plate on my nova I just purchased. I know the different saying are for different years and that these can be pretty valuable. Anyone know what year said " Putting you first...Keeps us first!"?

I have done alot of searching and have found it listed mainly as 69 or 70 but very much is contradictory.
THANKS!

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,464 Posts
I think you need to go to camaros.net or chevelles.com both GREAT sites for Camaros and Chevelles.

Brian

·
Differential/Driveline
1,782 Posts
Those have been known to sell for pretty good money. There's been many discussions of what years said what. From what I've seen... 69 and part of 1970 said " Putting you first...Keeps us first".

If your thinking of selling it... do some more research before you let it go.

·
Differential/Driveline
1,782 Posts
Well it seems like its a 1969 That i have and is very rare :) From what I have seen they are going for 500+ , and none have even surfaced on ebay for awhile. Might be my new set of wheels or new seats!!!:thumbup:
I hate to see you go thru the hassle of selling on Ebay.. I can do you a favor and send ya 100 for it. :mwink:

Kidding :D

·
Apprentice
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LMAO! I'm looking for a set of those myself for my wife's 68 Camaro...

It might be kinda fun to see what happens on ebay though.... If you do list it send me the link.. You just may be surprised what it will see for if the right person see's it.
That's what I am hoping for! I hate dealing with ebay anymore but it will hopefully be worth it. Just found out that the carb I got on the nova I just picked up that I thought was a 750cfm was actually one custom built by Barry Grant himself pushing closer to 1000cfm. So it looks like that will being going on ebay as well so I can get a more street friendly carb.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.