Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
And if we have learned anything from the Roman Empire it is.........

Lions do not like people.They consider them fun to eat and destroy.The guy deserves to be bit.Darwin Award is waiting pick it up when you check out.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Don't want to be food for anything!!

Being eaten alive don't appeal to me at all...yes...that guy was a bit over the edge...God bless him...I think he's on the crazy side of the street...not walking with the rest of us....sane people's!!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I guess you just have to face the fact that God likes us. We know this because some people are put here just to give the others something to talk about. I love idiots, they're so funny.

MoocH

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Note: this man does not represent Christianity, more like Insanity.

Reminds me of the Californian bear rights activist that came to Alaska a few summers ago. He was all spouting off about the bears not being dangerous since he had read some on the subject, while at Berkley I suppose. A few days later the bears had him over for lunch and his girlfriend too. I guess that bear didn't go to Berkley, or read the book.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Why do some human beings think they are invincible. If I were god....I would have let the lion bite him just for being such a moron.

I like this.....
The lion looks all cute and cuddly here....chillaxin in the sun...

then RAWR!! chomp chomp...

bwahahhahahahaa.....*sigh* some people...I'm glad he got chewed on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.