Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell Everyone. :welcome:

I finally got outta the hospital and I can now get outta the house a little more. Im going 4 more testing and I hope meds, diet and excersise can get me straightend out.
Been taken Lovenox shots in my stomach and its brused like an overripe bananna.
Anyway, Thanks very much to all who took time to post, pray and send me cards. You all and my Transit friends helped me n my family get thru a rough time.
Barnym17(Donnie) led up the post and helped keep Christmas fun 4 my family n me and Im thankfull. Thanks again everyone. I''ll keep ya informed of my results. HG :D

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
You look after yourself, Hemmi this was your wake up call.
I just been made to diet and exercise as I have very high blood pressure. :eek:
Gotta walk an hour a day and food without salt, tastes so bland, but I want to hang around here a long time.

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Glad to hear you are doing better :thumbup:

If it was me I'd be celebrating my release with a few bacon cheeseburgers and some sticks of butter......mmmm butter. :drool:

J/K..
mikey

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Glad your back Hemmie....just do what the Doc's say and you will do well.

·
Glad To Be Here
2,240 Posts
Glad to hear that you are back home!

Lay back and enjoy the Holidays with your family and friends! :D

The Doc will probably suggest a tasteless diet & exercise for the future (that's what I was told after my by-pass surgery), but you will benefit from following it as close as you can.

·
Analog man in a digital world.
2,252 Posts
Excellent! :thumbup: Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,324 Posts
It's a Christmas Miracle I say! Welcome back. :D

Brian

·
Registered
584 Posts
Alright Hemmi! Way to pull through, glad you got home in time for Christmas since I seriously doubt you would want to spend that day up in the hospital. Glad you're alright though. :welcome:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Don't listen to Willys cuz, he can't torque down 34 head bolts without losing count.
EAT KANGAROO, Skippy is great lean meat recommended by our national heart foundation. A side benefit is that you'll be able to solve crimes, put out bushfires and find injured hikers - just like the great 'roo herself.
Stay well, I'll be eating Christmas dinner about 14 hours afore ya. Ian.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts