Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Aspiring eccentric
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, my sister-in-laws just had QUADS! And I ain't talking carbs here. Rhonda Rosenlieb gave birth this morning to three boys and one girl around 8AM. All five are doing great. The had two of the younguns on respirators right away. However, I heard just over an hour ago that they are all off the respirators and breathing on thier own now. They'll probably need to stay in the hospital until early March from waht the Doc was saying.

Sounds like I got four new garage buddies.

Lee

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
That is cool.Tell them to contact Pampers or other places like that.They like to throw alot of free stuff at ya.When my first daughter was born,the formula she needed was sent to us by vouchers from Similac for at least 10 months.Saved big bucks with those.

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Congratulations!

For triplets, quads, and more....Pampers, Huggies, Johnson & Johnson, Graco, etc. will throw a lot of FREE stuff their way. Make sure their Mommy utilizes it! :)

·
Aspiring eccentric
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. All the local news outlets have jumped on the story. We've even contacted Oprah. Rhonda is 41 years old; we thought that might make it a little more newsworthy. Proctor & Gamble have already made contact with the new Dad last week. I'll let you know what they get if anything.

Anyone ogt friends in a Board of Trustees at any colleges?...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congratulations....

Maybe you could get them a couple of Diaper Genies.... Gonna be a lotta dirty diapers to change in that house... I know...

Chris
Chief Operator A.R.S. N8PHU
ET1(SW) U.S.N. (Retired)
#1 Electron Wrangler
Father of 7
Former restorer/owner of 1976 Pontiac Trans Am
Pontiac 400 , TH350 tranny, and way too many tires....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts