Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stopping in to let you all know I ain't dead yet. Just had plenty of crap going on in life (working for the brother-in-law and doing some oddball auto repair work for friends and family on top of the regular job 50+ hours a week). Been dead tired and have been lazy in posting lately.

In a while, Chet.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Slow it down and get some rest man. If ya don't you will get old quick. ;) Relax and have a brownie. :)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Henry Highrise said:
Slow it down and get some rest man. If ya don't you will get old quick. ;)

Sounds like rock solid advice from someone who's been there, done that. Good to see you're still around Henry. Still not smoking? Hope so. Pass them brownies over. I gotta get a few before Mikey finds out I'm back.... :(

In a while, Chet.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Hi ya Chet....Still not smoking. Quitting smoking is fairly easy compared to trying to forget about it. :) I think about it off and on, but I am not gonna start back because I feel so much better.

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Henry....good to hear you quit. Will soon be 16 years for me. After trying numerous times I finally kicked it when I met my present wife. The funnt thing was that 2 or 3 years after I quit I was driving down the road and reached into my pocket for a smoke. That was a trip. I feel way better but my weight sure did shoot up. Of course the wifes cooking doesn't help with keeping it off either. :D

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
So far my weight is the same.......I am making a real effort not to eat anymore than normal . Its pretty easy to get used to having all this extra money in my pockets. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts