Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 5 months I've racked up 10,000 miles on the Honda, 3,000 on the Caprice, and I bet 1,000 on my parents cars. The wear and tear in probably equivalent to double the mileage driven.:pain: I should buy stock in Sun Oil, you should see my bill from them at the end of every month.

Anyone else out there always on the road?

·
Hauling A55 BURNING GASS!!!
235 Posts
wow when i was working for a pizza place i racked up like 100 miles a day and worked 4 days a week and never changed the oil in the car i used,lol. it wasnt my car but then i noticed it ran bad after a while and i checked the oil and it was like 2 pints low,hahaha. i put oil in it and just kept working til i got my car then i quit. i still have the car i used at my house with a doughnut on it and a part of the bumper riped off from when i took the car out before i had my license and wrecked it, was my dads car then he was pissed. im thinking about using the car to make a movie now, put a roll cage in it and just beat the crap out of it. its a 93 cavi with lots of miles and no oil change in like years,hahaha still runs decent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.