Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just learned about this forum from a Google Search looking for information on tuning/modifying Quadrajets. I have been involved in hands on hot rod and car work at the home level for more years that I care to admit. As for my background I have a mechanical engineering degree plus ever since a teenager I have done hands on work on all parts of my cars. I have two numbers matching solid axle Corvettes I am currently restoring, a very original 1970 LT-1 Corvette I have owned since it was nearly new, a 2006 C6 Corvette and a fully loaded 1970 Olds Cutlass convertible. I have owned plenty of 1968-72 Olds Cutlasses.

I am currently working on my 1970 Olds Cutlass convertible to improve the idle quality of its emission starved Quadrajet. I have read Damon Nickles write-up on Q-jet Idle Problems and will be posting a follow up question on the appropriate board. I would love to email directly with Damon Nickles if I can find a way to do it. If Damon should read this post I would really appreciate his dropping me an email so I can ask him a couple of questions. My email should be under my profile. It is [email protected]

This looks like a great forum! :)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Welcome to HR.com!

Plenty of GM types around here to answer your questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts