Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to take a much needed break from all of the....whatever on here....for awhile. I don't know for how long. But eventually I will be back on the board to visit.
Those of you that need to contact me...you know how. I will still offer what I can to help out with the HR.com Gathering. The rest of you....see you later....maybe.
Too much is changing with the board, its getting to be no fun anymore...
I have plenty of more important things to take care of, other than entertaining children,trolls, and crybabies. If that offended you, get over it and learn to take a joke...if it didn't offend you, it probably didn't pertain to you anyways.
I have a truck to build, and some other personal agendas to attain to.
For everyone that actually HAS a project or rod...Get out there and get busy! The next show season is just around the corner.
Everyone else...here is a great site that might better suit you.
Later,
WEIMER:welcome:

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Squirty Squirrls turd...Whiner?

I for one am going to miss that squirty turd!! How about the rest of you children????

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
Sorry to hear that Weimer. I think you're an asset to the board.

Sticks and stones...

·
or Jeff, or Doc, or...
989 Posts
Weimer,

Gonna miss ya, big guy !! Brutal Honesty , candor and the courage to say it is a long lost art. Keep touchin it, or keep in touch. Something like that. :thumbup:

Jeff

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
hope your back soon dude i still look forward to having a few cold and frostys with you in june. see ya.....

·
Registered
174 Posts
And don't come back until that truck is DONE!!!! :p

j/k man. Have a good break and take a load off. Life's too short for stress. See ya in June man. :thumbup:

MoocH

·
Banned
431 Posts
cooool site!!!!!!!!!!
if you move your mouse thingy around really fast, it sounds cool.

come back soon brother :thumbup:

·
Get out the ducktape...
213 Posts
We'll miss ya man, always hate to lose the regulars. good luck on the project.

but keep the back door open on yer way out, Im bout to get tired of all this politicin' and stuff.

·
Beats pickin' cotton
117 Posts
Sorry to hear that a select few have spoiled it for you. Screw 'em! Stay and play with those of us that do get it.

·
Laissez les bons temps rouler
168 Posts
Dang it, first Wiemer, now BTB. I don't like the way this is looking.

Take you vacation Wiemer, and come back all refreshed. Until then, We'll miss ya Bro.

Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts