Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a 38yr. old male father of 5 who was blessed to find a 66 impala and I need it restore.I'm trying to keep it a street car and not a show car,because I don't have the money to put into the car that i would like to at the moment.This car is a gem if interest was put into it.My wife doesn't want me to sell the car,but I'm gonna have to do something with it.It's just sitting in the yard wasting away **************************************** :sweat:

·
Registered
220 Posts
it all depends how determined you are, you can do what ever you put your mind to. when i started my cougar project . i didn't even have most of the tools, i made due with minimum tools . for the last 10 months i put every extra cent i had into the car, some weeks i went with 2 bucks in my pocket because everything else went into the car. now 10 months later iam driveing it to cruise ins and its close to being ready for paint. mine is not restored it has been refreshed ................ and its not done yet but its driveable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.