Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
10,122 Posts
With Tony Angelo leaving the HRG show.. I wonder how well the show can continue? Tony was the front guy on the show.

·
Administrator
10,122 Posts
Tony left???,well ill be.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Tony announced he left Motor Trend on Instagram days ago. Freiberger has mentioned it on social media too. Supposedly Tony left Motor Trend as friends, everybody was friendly .

·
Administrator
10,122 Posts
Looks like his daughter has had health issues according to FB

Tony has been open about his daughter health. She had a liver transplant as I recall. I think she is 3 yr old now?

I enjoy the current version of HRG... Lucky & Tony played well off each other. The cars were always beat to death by Tony. I really enjoyed that part.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I enjoy the current version of HRG... Lucky & Tony played well off each other. The cars were always beat to death by Tony. I really enjoyed that part.
Yes, it's a good show, and Lucky even makes my wife laugh. I just watched Season 1 Episode 1 from 2014 with Freiburger and Finnegan. Freiburger sure looked young and had a semi-mullet! 😲

As for Tony, I know he's from the Northeast, so if he still lives there the commute could have been an issue. That guy is an incredible driver!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts