Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Junkyard Kustoms
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving out on a road by my girlfriends house in her dads 2001 Gmc Silverado and at about 120kph a swerved to miss a Coyote and clipped a cat, i allmost cried..... since the coyote got a free meal every time i go gopher hunting i kill every one i see.....

How about you....

·
Registered
77 Posts
hit a deer 2-3 weeks ago. that was the start of my bad luck streak.

totaled our 96 lincoln. airbags deployed and all! we were only going 55mph on a 65 mph road, so wasnt for the nned for speed. but my dad decided since its already wrecked, to open it up on a back-country-dirt-road. man those things can easily do fishtails!! now im really gonna miss thta car :sweat: .

·
Analog man in a digital world.
2,252 Posts
Hit a badger a couple years ago, the guy with me and I both thought it was a groundhog until I looked in the mirror. It wasn't a groundhog and it wasn't dead or even wounded and it was NOT happy. Most crittters run off after something like that, he had his back arched, his teeth bared and spinning around to get the SOB that tagged him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.