Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what these intake manifolds came off of: small block Chevy aluminum 4 barrel : 3890490 ( 1 . 17 . 69 ) also big block : aluminum 3933163 019 51E8R5 ( 3- 20- 85 ) underneath : 16508 thanks for any help !

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
intake i.d.s

Thank you subman . Now wouldnt the numbers I have in parentheses : 1. 17. 69. be the date of the intake? You say its from a 66-67 ; Im confused! What would they be worth; I think they are a pretty good find , but not sure.

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
That is the date.

It should also have a snowflake cast onto one of the front runners. That would make it a Winters casting. These now sell for $200+ on EBay.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
intake i.d.

M12 1600 ; You say that is the date! You mean the : 1 . 17. 69 ? that is what I always thought when I see numbers like that on top of an intake. What about the post answer above? is it from a 66- 67 Chevy2 , 350 hp Corvette? is it the same intake for those cars but made later for replacement? of course I know its somewhere from the sixties hi-po cars because the way it is shaped .; where the carb sits , there is a Holley fit ( studs) There are two holes on one side and an oval on the other side ; where the carb. butterflys open . Ive seen the old two four Vette intakes that looked similar. What is Winters? and it does have a snowflake on the front runner. If I could get two hundred its good bye ! thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.