Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I am a young jack of all trades and take pride in trying to figure things out. I don't like giving up on projects and I seldom like asking for help but know the only way to continue learning is to ask question. My main interest are my family, my house, and then my cars but. I think it is important to learn as much as I can so that I will be able to pass my knowledge on to my children, I hope that I can teach them to take pride in the things they do and to do the best they can and to never give up on there hopes and dreams and that with the best of luck I will be able to help them and teach them about many things, everything I can, but maybe with some help to. Anyways I love my family and I enjoy being able to fix my cars and trucks it makes me feel proud to know I can take care of my family in all kinds of ways, That is pretty much all I'm about

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
Welcome to the board.. :welcome: Yu will find a good bunch of people with a genuine interest in cars and making them better..

Sam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.