Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just here to learn about setups of different webpages. I am a "Buckethead" :thumbup: :D ..11:16 PM on 18 October 2006

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site Streets23. :welcome: Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

poncho62 - "why are you a "Buckethead"?" He probably owns a 23 T bucket. To bad he didn't do much of an intro. It would be nice to know something about him and his car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankx fer duh welcome u guys

home brew said:
Welcome to the site Streets23. :welcome: Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

poncho62 - "why are you a "Buckethead"?" He probably owns a 23 T bucket. To bad he didn't do much of an intro. It would be nice to know something about him and his car.

Thats right and I used to be same name on CHR minus the 23.. How is the weather up there in Canada Poncho?? I'll do a better intro later mebbe..
"Streets" :mwink:

·
Super Moderator
18,353 Posts
Sorry Streets.........didn't make the connection. ........the "Buckethead" should have been a clue...............

Streets for you that don't know was the "post" king over on CHR.............Got a ways to catch up to me here, buddy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Bucket head"

poncho62 said:
Sorry Streets.........didn't make the connection. ........the "Buckethead" should have been a clue...............

Streets for you that don't know was the "post" king over on CHR.............Got a ways to catch up to me here, buddy.
YUP, I had 9761 over there, and I only have about 140 there now as my AE/GS "altered ego/Gas Supercharged".. An I only got 500+ on my "other" site as the Mod.... I've got a lot of them copied in my files too, I'll have to check yer archives here and see if some will "fit in" here, I don't wanna re-post somethang that's already here.. If yer lookin' fer somethin' and I know where to find it, i'll be happy ta post it fer yas.. And IF ya want somethang off the internet and it says ya can't have it, just let me know where it is and I'll git it fer ya!! Let see if this works..
V-12 Jag "Bucket"...

MY 23T-Pail 4 years ago..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts