Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all Hot Rodders, my name is Simon Stock, Im from the East but now live in the Mid West, Indiana next to Louisville ,KY. I was raised on Rock and Roll, graduated from H.S. in '72, went on to college at Ball State...Was in a band for awhile and toured around part of the country. First car a '68 GTO 400, 4 speed. Learned from my father how to build things like room additions and fix cars. Came in handy when money is tight. Was always fixing friend's cars just to help out. Presently working on a 69 Camaro. Have had it for 15 years, was a daily driver. When my wife decided to jump the fence for what she thought was greener pasture, I decided to rebuild the engine (350 using race parts for less friction, but to keep the compression down 9:1 so I could still afford to drive it , put in a new tranny a 700R4, etc. I plan to make this my reborn daily driver. It's been in the garage for about a year. Not drivable yet. Came onto this site when I punched a question in at Google. It was highly recommended that I do a bio - sure hope this wasn't too long and boring > I look at the keyboard so my neck is getting sore and that's another story, so that's about it. thanks for letting me use your site: think Ill see if I can find an answer to my question. Bye- Simon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.