Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. We are going to become real good friends over the next few months. (hopefully) I have a 63 Conti that i just started restoring. I know just enough about cars to get myself into trouble. However, I am very resoursful and my close proximity to tons of wrecking yards plus help from you guys in this forum should make for an istresting couple of months.

I will post photos as we go along so everyone can see the progress or lack of.

I have a 7year old and Recently i got the urge to jump into a project with him so we drove 2 hours to a nearby hot rod show and he fell in love with the suecide doors on these cars. I did a little bit of homework and here we are months later with a project car. Car is good needs overall body work and maybe engine rebuild.. Im taking a few weeks off work coming up so we are going to dive head first into the project. Wish mee good luck :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have been working hard on this project that we have had little time to update this blog. I can tell you that if you do your homework this will be a challanging yet rewarding experiance. We have started rebuilding the engine (although not originally planned) and manny issues have come up. in any case everything although slow but is comming along. I will post every picture possible and provide advise as things go on.. I can tell you that for starters removing the exhaust manifold bolts was a a challange itself.. Soon as we have the engine back in the car I will post the rest of the progress..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts