Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Short thing to introduce myself and give a bit of information. My name is Kerry, I live in the Pacific NW, enjoy working on cars, spending time with my family and camping. I drive a 79 cobra that I have rebuilt pretty much from the ground up. It is powered by a 302 C.I.D. running just shy of 400 hp. behind that is a world class T5 and then a 8.8 posi rear end. It has been dropped 2" (Ibach) and has race shocks. The tires are from a 87 Gt, the brake lights are from a 91, the side windows from a 86 and so on. It is freshly painted and I have the interior 40% installed. Anyway, I have always been a chevy fan and this is the first ford I have owned. I like all cars, prefer some over others, but like them all. I was honored to have a mentor that tought me a lot about cars, motors, and what should be done and shouldn't, he was old school and I learned a ton. I am still learning and hope I always can. I look forward to info on the site and hope that I can help solve a problem or two in the future.

bozinw.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts