Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello cyber rodders, my name is Ray and I am new to message boards and rodding. I am in the long term process of building an 81 GMC shortbox stepside and hopefully can gain some help here. Currently the truck has a small block with crane cam, Edlebrock intake, carb, valve covers and air cleaner, hooker headers, turbo 400. Eventually I want to build the engine a bit stronger but first want to replace the one wheel stock 12 bolt with either a good posi in the 12 bolt housing or change to a 9 inch ford. Next will be the trans, either a 700r or a T5, haven't decided whether I want to exercise my left foot or not yet. I plan on following this with the 350 and then worry about any body work. Currently the body is rust free with the exception of the rocker panels (go figure). Anyway this is just to introduce my self and I look forward to all of your assistance. I am mechanically inclined but have lots to learn about putting all the right parts together. I live in Victoria, BC, Canada.

Type to you later

Ray

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
:welcome: Welcome! Lots of great people and knowledge here. I haven't been to Victoria in about 12 years - beautiful area. I'm a ferry ride and a short drive away on the mainland. Small world.

Kristen :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts