Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, out there in hotrod land.
I am 41 years old and have been into cars bikes since i was 10 years old. My first car at 14 was a triumph vitesse which i restored and ran for 2 years, soon got fed up with small motors and got into the V8, Currently Have a Garage in Spain doing mainly auto trans work, Love my work,wife & 2 Girls. Projects in progress, 1954 seriosly modified & customised Bug, 1958 Ford Fairlane lowrider custom, My everyday ride 1983 Caddy fleetwood brougham. Which is just about to come into the shop for a much needed repaint & exhaust work. Excited to find this site as my next project which should be here soon is a 32 ford. Always wanted but could never afford to do it right. & information is scarce in England even more so in spain. Look forward to interacting with like minded folk from around the globe... Also look forward to learning more about the trade I love so much ,in all its varied shapes and forms, I am forever the Apprentice as i have found there is always someone who has more information than me.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Bienvenido:welcome:
always nice to see rodders from other continents and side of the worl. How about some pictures of those rods?

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts