Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello To Every One ,i Have A 91 Short Wide Chevy . Im Thinking Of Rodding Out. Iam 30 Years Old Married 2 Kids . I Weld For A Livingtrying To Make My Way, Im Always Broke For Some Reasome.well Enough About Me Can I Get Some Insight About This Site.

·
russlaferrera
203 Posts
Tiney91

Welcome to the site To answer your question, about always being broke. That is an easy one. You are married with 2 children. Unless you come from a wealthy family your will be that way for a long while. As a suggestion , get the kids a paper route the can do on the way to daycare. Yea I know. Didn't work for me either! LOL

The site is made up of regular people and a lot of professional tradesmen/women who have been doing welding, fabricating, body work, painting you name it. The age varies but that does not mean nothing. Their workmanship and designs are car show quality. I for one an jealous of their talent. To get a feel for the board read the posts and the responses....russ

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board.....we are glad you are here. :welcome:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts