Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta thank the beer Gods for their goodness tonight...thanks!! I wanted to play with the 65 Chevelle but its sweety day so forget that! Went SHOPPING...gag..cough...cough! Whats up with your Saturday night? I'm stuck at home...again...wife has to work at home on call....sucks big time! Thought we'd go out, listen to a band..play some pool and meet some new friends...guess not? BUT the fridge is FULL of beer and the wife is Happy..sooooooo, ya'll have a Good night!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
i am the medical man at a youth correctional facility......
my pop always said i'd end up in the pen.

:evil: :welcome:

i like it here. i am my supervisor. I work alone. if i have to see a kid, i only (if i'm lucky) have to see them for a short time. did i mention that i work alone?:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
You bet it's a long week, that's why I'm playing hooky tomorrow...

I need a day to catch up around the house. Plastic on the windows, clean the 90 140 gear lube out of my truck toolbox (long story), mow my lawn....Yada, Yada Yada. Should be fun.

I'm poppin' a top now...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mow the lawn, rake the leaves, then it's time to have a little Cabo Wabo Tequila. Thanks Sammy Hagar!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.