Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definition from previous threads:

A Troll is someone who continually makes controversial statements to evoke response and promotes agruments to upset the board.

Jon, has laid down guidelines we all should follow, or go somewhere else. It's a free country, and lluciano has the God given right to move on if he doesn't like the rules.

I'm positive lluciano will come back with some long-winded response about freedom of speech and call me a bunch of juvenile names.

So be it.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I assume you're referring to his political threads. This is not troll behavior. Jon has ruled that political discussions are within the realm of the lounge rules so they're going to happen, especially during an election year.

I suggest that if these threads bother you, just don't respond. We all have political opinions, some stronger than others and some completely opposite than others so arguments are going to happen. Because most people's political opinions are pretty strong, you'll find that sometimes they get a little emotional and go a little overboard when confronted with an conflicting opinion. If you don't want to jump into that fray, then the best move is to stay out as much as possible or entirely if you can.

Centerline

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
First off MI2600, I think you're one of the most low-key, easy going members I've met on this site. You definately fit the definitions of "hotrodder" and "cool" to a "T." I'm actually pretty surprised that you have a problem with somebody, but I'm not surprised that when you did it was LLuc. Actually I think both of you are a couple of my more "well liked" members. I think simply your personalities are totally different. Lluc is very much into politics, outspokenly conservative and passionate about his beliefs. His methods of banter, especially when it comes to politics are admitedly a bit abrasive, althought I've seen worse. Takes one to know one I guess, because I'm a bit abrasive myself, and have been called on it more than once.

I hope this doesn't turn into a thread where people sling mud back and forth and we get another member who's been here for a while who decides that he doesn't want to stick around anymore. Go to that crazy larry thread and tell me how many of those top fifty posters that don't come around much anymore...

Politics are a catylist to any feud. Hope you guys can work it out-

K

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
MI2600 said:
Definition from previous threads:

A Troll is someone who continually makes controversial statements to evoke response and promotes agruments to upset the board.

Jon, has laid down guidelines we all should follow, or go somewhere else. It's a free country, and lluciano has the God given right to move on if he doesn't like the rules.

I'm positive lluciano will come back with some long-winded response about freedom of speech and call me a bunch of juvenile names.

So be it.
That is the problem with this board everyone. People like this guy that come on to start trouble unprovoked. He does not like that I repeated how Kerry called himself a war criminal, so he is going to push to have me removed from the board.

I don't see you helping people much on this board MI2600.I have at least 5 helpful replies to peoples' questions a day.

I fell sorry for you MI2600. You are a very stupid man. Call me juvenile all you like, but you are starting trouble here unprovoked.

·
Banned
431 Posts
what is wrong with lluciano?
i learn a lot from him and look up to him for standing up for what he believes in.
i guess if thats a crime, i'm just as guilty. :confused:

killerformula said:
comon man, ease up.

K
i would've said much worse if someone singled me out.

·
or Jeff, or Doc, or...
989 Posts
If there are posts that YOU don't agree with, then DON"T LOOK AT THEM! How juvenile. " Mommmmmmmy, he's a mean old troll.... throw him out! For gods sake, get a set of nuts and grow up! Just because he has a different political opinion than you, doesn't mean he's a troll. Look at all the Pro-Kerry posts. ARE THEY TROLLS? They meet the same definition you posted! Maybe they should be tossed !?! Actually this post is provoking. Maybe YOU should be tossed! See? ANYONE can be just as rediculous. :spank:

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Yes he is a Troll!

I my humble opinion of course. I have seen Trolls come and go and this idiot is a true died in the wool troll. Always stirring the pot to see what comes up and firing off his resentment at people not agreeing to his line of Bull. Just another TROLL! If you have an opinion share it on election day....VOTE!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
As hard as I would laugh if lluciano got a suspension for "trolling", I think that BT74 has it coming way before lluciano does.

Anyone out there think I'm a troll?

·
Super Moderator
18,347 Posts
I'm the only one that's not a TROLL............................so says me..

I will take my ball and go home now..

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Re: Yes he is a Troll!

tm454 said:
I my humble opinion of course. I have seen Trolls come and go and this idiot is a true died in the wool troll. Always stirring the pot to see what comes up and firing off his resentment at people not agreeing to his line of Bull. Just another TROLL! If you have an opinion share it on election day....VOTE!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!
You never react to things you don't agree with Tazz?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts