Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to post a tilt ? for the HolloweenKing. I have been looking at some old posts and noticed that after about 2004 I don't see anything from him. I have a tilt questioned and woundered if I could PM him. I HOPE he is alright as reading old posts of his is somewhat like reading an encyclopidia of fabricateing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No One aswered

Poncho 62, I have sent two treads one in the intro and one on the exterior board and no answers. The reason I was asking about HK was that in a couple post he mentioned to send him a PM and after a few days he would come back with some drawings and or ideas.
I want to use the exsisting front end and fenders all as a one piece tilt clip.
but so I don't get technical on this site I was just wondering about HK. He seemed like one crazy sob my type of guy. I'll keep posting though I am sure there are enough other crazy GURUs on the site to help me out in getting the MOD. juices flowing. thanks

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
I take it that you want to make a one piece tilting front end or cap.....why don't you just come out and say that over in the Body forum or maybe General Hotrodding Tech...I am sure that someone can help you out. The way you worded your post it first sounded like you needed help with a tilt steering column....then it sounded like you were doing a clip. You need to be more specific so folks will know what you are talking about.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originals treads did

Henry my first posts said " I want to do a tilt front clip, to include the fenders wells." And I posted this originally in the exterior body sight. No reply. Nothing here nor there, all I'm looking for is anyone who might have done this on a 73 -79 F150 4x4. I have found the fiber glass kits, but I wanted to use the original sheet metal. Now I will look back in the Exterior Body section to see if anyone has posted a reply to either of my other posts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.