Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years ago I needed a parts runner for my old truck hobby so I got a 72 Scout. I started to fix it up and it turned into a total show winning custome job. I was thinking it would be real cool to have an old motorcycle in the bed of the truck when I went to car/truck events. I owned a BSA 441 Victor, Ducati 750 Desmo, and a Triumph Tiger in the past (just to name a few) and though one of those would be nice. Than I though a classic boat would look nice behind the Scout also. We'll I'm happy to say I just purchased the boat. It's a 14" mohogany 1961 Merrell (kind of a ChisCraft clone) in like new condition. I haven't told the wife about the purchase yet. Were having thanksgiving dinner at a friends house tomorrow and I figure that would be a good time to give her the news. Being around company will defuse any kind of dramatic, violent out burst. I'll post pictures next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.