Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I GOT MY FIRST HOT-ROD AT THE AGE OF 14, A '67 FAIRLANE GT...OVERHAULED THE 289 C.I.D. WITH GUILDANCE FROM MY FATHER, THEN ON TO A '66 MUSTANG 2+2 (fast back), A '69 FIREBIRD, '70 ROAD RUNNER, '69 GTX, THEN MY FAVORITE HOT-ROD.... A '66 CHEVY II SUPER SPORT THAT SHOWED OFF THE HIGHLY POLISHED CHROME OIL PAN WHEN THE LIGHT WENT GREEN...AND I DROVE IT ON THE STREET DAILY!
OF COURSE I'M KNOCKING ON THE DOOR TO 50 YRS. OLD NOW, SO I'M DOING WHAT ANY SELF RESPECTING MAN WITH A MIDDLE AGE CRISIS WOULD DO.....I'M BUILDING A HOT-ROD!!!! ONLY NOW IT'S A TRUCK, A '03 1/2 TON CHEVY EXTENDED CAB, FLASHING BACK TO THE 'OL "PRO-STREET" THEME. IT'S STARTING ITS NEW LIFE WITH A BLOWN 502 C.I.D., 6- SPEED, AND 4:88 GEARS, AND YES, IT WILL BE ON THE STREETS LOOKING TO MAKE YOU A VICTIM !!! I REFUSE TO BUILD A TRAILER QUEEN, THOSE USELESS THINGS ARE A WASTE OF TIME, CASH, AND ENJOYMENT........BUILD IT, DRIVE IT, HAVE A BLAST WITH IT, OR DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH IT.......
HAPPY HOT-RODDING,
LENNY

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Welcome. No need to yell though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.