Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two years and almost $9,000 later the money pit is on it's wheels and drives. New pics in gallery!! Still have stuff to do; touch up bad spot in paint and buff out minor orange peel, bolt wing down after that, adjust e-brakes and some minor interior work. But there was a time when I wasen't sure I'd ever see this day, I thought it would suck my bank account dry or kill me first.:)

·
E.T. divided by $ spent= Speed
1,855 Posts
Cool.
Mines on its wheels.Pretty quick too,when 5 guys are pushing.Just gotta make sure we don't push to fast cause someone needs to be able to run infront and throw a rock infront of the tire to stop it.:D
I hope to see that day next summer.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's on the road now, but iv'e still got a lot of little things to tiddy up in the interior, need to bleed the brakes again, low beams are really dim (hi beam is great) I used realys to get max voltage to the lights and think the low beam realy may be bad. All and all considering that the car was down to individual parts, I'm happy with how things are going. Thanks for the complements, Iv'e busted my *** on the Money Pit and I appreciate it!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
806 Posts
THATS AWESOME! I've always been a fan of the captian america chopper, like the one in the movie easy rider. I'm glad to see that theme on a car. Kick *** work dude! :thumbup:

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,110 Posts
so that vette must be it. drive it up here pony. maybe 40 minutes tops. there is a big BIG car show up here in Sedro-Woolley Sunday. JJ's cruiser's at (scott) 855-1425. it's at riverfront park by the skagit river on a big grassy park. really nice place 8/9-am-4pm $10 to enter and you can show up anytime. 9K, that's what i spent on my truck and i don't even have paint on it! or wheels for that matter and the tires were free. with those stripes you could have a great avatar
<--:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts