Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
or Jeff, or Doc, or...
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my sheetmetal for the 39, so I can get working on it again. I got my inner cowl panels, outer cowl panels, front floor section, new dashboard, gravel panel, and rocker panels.

Looks like Daddy's gonna get busy !

I got the "*****in-Products" from JPL in Pennsylvania. Better price than going direct! The stuff was ballistic packaged, too.

****** = female dog

darn autocensor...

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
someone complained in the suggestion forum a while back about not being able to post *****in products website because of the autocesor.

Alot of people are working on their projects this week, cool.

·
or Jeff, or Doc, or...
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dutch,
I have a slew of them in the Project Journal for the initial phase. Not much has been done since locating the rear end. Been waiting for my transmission to come back before finishing the motormounts and tranny crossmember.

Bwaaa Haaa Haaa :evil:
Lets see if we can jam up the Journals with 100 more pics~!!

I'll start clicking them off within the next few days. Alot of "cancer" to cut out and repair in the lower doorpost. Kind of afraid to start hacking, but hey, no guts, no glory. I think I have my game plan formulated. THAT is the scary part! LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.