Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,312 Posts
Honestly? All I see is that State Farm has too much money to blow it on something so stupid that they don't need mine so I will be going elsewhere.

This is where some marketing and car "nut" got together and missed the whole point if you ask me.

Yesterday I recorded a radio show about having your car fixed. I felt a lot like I feel about that ruined Camaro. The host was saying things like knocking brands of cars! I am sorry, you don't knock YOUR CUSTOMERS choice of cars! You are calling him dumb! I couldn't believe what I was hearing and tried to distance myself from that opinion as much as possible.

That Camaro, just how does that make someone who owns a classic car want to go to State Farm for insurance? Him seeing that you took a very valuable classic car that he WISHES he could own and ruined it? He has a six cylinder 68 Nova Four door and would love to have any Camaro let alone a convertible and you took one and ruined it? :drunk:

Brian

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
8,146 Posts
Yes but BK wasn't the first to try it. DQ I think was first, then Dennys diner did a Maple bacon sundae last year.

Hopefully, theres no 2nd or 3rd flip/flop Camaro.
Oh God,...I think I'm gonna be sick......:drunk:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts