Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a few people got knocked down by the post counts..........WHY????????????:confused: :confused:
Poncho was over 4000 now he's in the 3900's, Ghetto got knocked down and I was in my 1650's and now I'm in my 1200's???????????

WHYYYYYY??????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Can you please put them back¿

MIke

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
It doesn't seem right that nightfire had 450 posts wrapped up in the 1 page of threads that were deleted in the dump. Add in the 100 I lost and the 100 Poncho lost. 650 posts, I don't think there were that many posts combined in the deleted threads.

·
Hotrodders.com Administrator
3,201 Posts
Ghetto Jet -- seemed like a lot to me too. But a single page in a thread is 15 posts, so it adds up quickly. Next cleanout is going to be much bigger; I see two threads in there that, on their own, have more than 5,000 posts in them.

I realize it's a little surprising to wake up one day and your post count is significantly reduced. But I do think it makes sense that we accurately adjust the post counts when we do a scheduled cleanout of the Dump.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
well there you go another example of quality over quantity,

i will say that it took me by surprise too. i knew i had a bit to drink last night but i didn't think it was that much!:drunk: :eek:

·
Administrator
18,440 Posts
Maybe, I will just log on as a different user and run up a few thousand, just to show yo guys how easy it is............

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah but No Topic was the posts where I had the most replies with "411".....I really don't think there was any other thread that I had 450 posts?

Mike

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AFter No Topic drops I'm back at 800 posts......ah well, it's not that I really care about it but I just wondring where my posts went. I do still wanna know what thread got flushed that took about 400 of mine?

Mike

·
Administrator
18,440 Posts
We are going to send all 411 of them to you via email, and clog up your hard drive....................lol

We are going to send all 411 of them to you via email, and clog up your hard drive....................lol

maybe twice.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
Heck, you're gaining back your posts quite well on this thread alone :D Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts